AB Plus Mastercard Debit has been created in cooperation with AB Vassilopoulos supermarkets and offers the loyalty program connected to AB Plus loyalty card and offers you the opportunity to use it at all your purchases and all merchants and gain discount vouchers even faster!
Collect AB Plus points in everywhere!
Using your AB Plus Mastercard Debit for all your purchases at merchants bearing the Mastercard logo in Greece or abroad, you collect points added to your AB Plus loyalty card.
Every time you use your AB Plus Mastercard Debit you earn:
- 100 AB Plus welcome points the first time you shop
- 1 AB Plus point for every €6 you spend at AB supermarkets
- 1 AB Plus point for every €20 you spend at any other store
You do not collect points when using your AB Plus Mastercard Debit for ATM cash advances or when paying your taxes.
AB Plus loyalty program terms & conditions (available only in greek), here
Use your AB Plus Mastercard Debit to an immediate AB Plus points collection, as the AB Plus loyalty card barcode is printed on the back side of your AB Plus Mastercard Debit!
Give your AB Plus Mastercard Debit before completing the transaction and the cashier scans the barcode at the back of the card so that.
Your AB Plus Mastercard Debit earns you points that correspond to the purchase amount. Before completing the transaction, the cashier also scans the barcode at the back of the card so that you can also collect your AB Plus loyalty points.
Manage your money
You can link your AB Plus Mastercard Debit to:
- Up to 4 current accounts, in Euro (€)
- Up to 4 savings accounts, in Euro (€)
With your debit card, you can manage your money from Piraeus Bank ATMs, for the following transactions:
- Withdraw, deposit or transfer cash from all accounts linked to the card
- Make online cash deposits without an envelope (at selected ATMs). The linked account you choose will be credited automatically
- Transfer to an account not linked to your card or to another customer's account
- Pay your electricity and phone bills
- Pay a Piraeus Bank credit card linked to your card
- Make balance enquiries and print out a mini-statement, with the last 6 transactions of accounts linked to the card
- Load Piraeus Prepaid Re-loadable Card via Debit Card
You can also withdraw cash and make balance enquiries at ATMs of other banks in Greece and at ATMs accepting Mastercard abroad.
Make purchases using your AB Plus Mastercard instead of cash
Use your AB Plus Mastercard Debit instead of cash for your daily purchases at stores bearing the MasterCard logo in Greece or abroad. You can also use it to make purchases online* or via phone. Purchases are debited to your account and therefore.
Debit Card transaction monitoring
You can monitor very easily all the transactions made using your Piraeus Mastercard Debit, through winbank web banking, in ΄Debit Card Transactions΄section. You simply specify the kind of transactions completed or authorisations (purchases, withdrawals, deposits,) and the time period.
Debit Card Activation through winbank web banking or/and mobile app easily and quickly
Activate your Debit Card easily, simply and quickly, after connecting to winbank (winbank web banking &/or winbank mobile app) with the following steps:
- Via winbank web banking select: Cards> My Debit Cards> and locate the card to activate
- Via winbank mobile app, select the Debit Card to be activated from the Cards section.
Then follow these steps:
- Enter the CVV of your card
- Set the card PIN, where required
- Proceed with strong customer identification (SCA) and complete the transaction
- Your Debit Card has now been activated for online purchases
- Before using it at stores (POS) transactions, make a PIN transaction at an ATM, except deposit.
Debit Card Activation via ATM
- Insert your card into the ATM and follow the steps requested
- Your card has been activated for all transactions
Set or Change PIN via winbank web banking and winbank mobile app
Υou have the ability to set or change your card PIN online, immediately and securely. After logging in winbank web banking with your credentials or logging in winbank mobile app, select the debit card that you want to set a new PIN. After setting your card PIN, you will need to carry out a transaction (balance inquiry, withdrawal) at any ATM in Greece or abroad, in order to activate the new PIN.
Your AB Plus Mastercard Debit incorporates Contactless technology. Use it for secure, convenient and fast transactions at all points of sale bearing the relevant logo, without the card ever leaving your hand.
How does contactless technology work :
- The merchant enters the payment amount, which then appears on the screen of the card acceptance device bearing the relevant logo.
- You simply hold the card near the device, without leaving your hand.
- If the amount is less than €50, you do not have to enter your PIN
- In a few seconds you will hear a distinctive sound and the approval will appear on the device screen
- You transaction has been completed
You can still use your card as you used to. Simply insert the card in the card acceptance device and enter your PIN.
Use winbank phone banking
Use your AB Plus Mastercard Debit PIN to access winbank phone banking service to make payments or banking and stock exchange transactions.
Signing up for winbank phone banking is free of charge. The service is activated over the phone in short time after entering your debit card PIN.
Make secure transactions with Chip & PIN technology
AB Plus Mastercard Debit incorporates Chip & PIN technology for safer transactions. At physical points of sale your card PIN is your digital signature. The transaction is only processed once you enter your PIN to verify your data.