I Want to Be a Customer – Translation of Documents

Translation of your documents is required if they are not issued in Greek or English language.

The translation should made either into Greek or English and it is acceptable when is carried out by:

If you are not sure where to contact in your country of residence, you can call the Greek Embassy or a Greek consulate to provide you with the relevant information.