Frequently Asked Questions

Will I need to have any other data when I visit the branch?

You (or your representative) will need to state the countries in which you are taxable, as well as the corresponding tax registration numbers.

In addition, if you have US Indicia you must also sign W8 form (or your representative will need to bring a signed W8 form by you).

Will you ask for additional documents other than the Wizard’s?

The documents presents at the Wizard will allow you to start a basic banking relationship, ie deposit account, debit card and access to e-banking. Depending on the purpose of the deposit account and/or the value of transactions, you may be asked for additional documents that certify the source of your funds.