Basic banking relationship
A basic banking relationship is essential, especially for you, who live abroad and therefore cannot easily visit a branch.
Having a deposit account, a debit card and access to winbank, the e-banking service of Piraeus bank, you ensure that you can make all your daily banking transactions, from any country you may be located.
This is the base of your banking relationship, allowing you to:
- - Receive funds, such as rents
- - Pay your utility bills (e.g. Energy, Water) through α direct debit or a payment order on your deposit account
- - Pay your obligations, such as taxes
For more information about the deposit account, see here.
The debit card offers direct access to your money, wherever you are, since it allows you to make:
- - Cash withdrawals from ATMs around the world
- - Purchases by debiting your account
Furthermore, if you are locked in winbank or if you forget your credentials, the owning of a debit card allows you to unlock or to retrieve your credentials online, without having to visit a branch.
For more information about the debit card, see here.
The access to Piraeus bank e-banking service ensures that you can perform all your banking transactions 24/7, from any country you may be. Indicatively you can:
- - Transfer money to accounts in Piraeus bank or to other banks in Greece or abroad
- - Pay tax obligations
- - Pay bills, e.g. energy, water, insurance premiums
- - Open online products and services
In addition, winbank allows you to have complete information and control of your transactions, since you can see in real time your products’ balances and transactions.
For more information about winbank, see here.