The online application is available exclusively via winbank web banking and winbank mobile app, if you are a registered user.
If you are not already registered in Piraeus Bank e-banking, you can easily and quickly register following the steps you will find here.
e-card process: basic steps
- From the winbank web banking menu, select Cards - Credit - e-card or Purchases & Applications - Bank products - e-card.
- From the winbank mobile app menu, you select Cards à e-card à Credit Card or New Products à e-card à Credit Card
- Through the specially designed tool you choose the product based on your needs.
- Confirm the information requested, attach the necessary supporting documents and submit the application.
- The Bank proceeds immediately with the evaluation.
- If your application is approved, you sign the terms by using an electronic signature, which requires the issuance of a Certificate Approved Electronic Signature Use. This certificate is provided to you, free of charge, upon your request by an affiliated partner.
- Your signed terms are sent by e-mail from the Bank.
- The card is sent by mail at the address you have selected.
For every step of the process, you will receive an sms notification on your mobile phone and in winbank.
After receiving your card, you should set your PIN via winbank web or the mobile app by selecting:
- Cards – My Credit Cards – Set / Change ΡΙΝ and the credit card for which you would like to set the new PIN, if using winbank web, or
- Cards and the Credit Card for which you would like to set the new PIN - View - Details – Security settings – Set / change PIN, if using the mobile app.
Then, activate your credit card at any Piraeus Bank ATM, using the PIN you have set.
Once you activate your card you can use it for purchases, payments and cash advances from ATMs all over Greece and abroad.