Notifications are part of a subscription package, which you may purchase either through the branch network, or through winbank web banking.
Each package is differentiated depending on the mean of notification (email & SMS), the duration and the provided categories of notifications, so that you can select the one that best suits your needs.
The service informs you instantly regarding specific alterations of your portfolio, defined by you:
- Alteration to the accounting balance of your account
- Selected transactions of your account such as cash withdrawal, money transfer, payments due, as well as remittances deposit, interest and dividend payment
- Transactions (purchases and withdrawals) made with your cards (credit, debit, prepaid)
- Credit cards account statement issuance
- Reminder and execution of your scheduled payment orders
- Purchasing or selling of stocks
- Daily stock portfolio valuation
You may adjust the parameters of your package according to your preferences. Specifically, you may alter the language of notifications, the means of notification (e-mail or/and mobile phone number) and set silence periods, during which you will not be receiving alerts.
During the service period you have the ability to:
- renew your package, provided that you have exhausted the limit of the provided SMS notifications (it only applies to packages containing specific number of SMS alerts). You may also activate the continuing of receiving alerts after the exhaustion of your package’s limit, charged per SMS. In any case you continue receiving notifications through email (once you have also selected this as a mean of notification), until the expiration date of your package. In case you have not selected the automatic renewal option for your package, the service will be automatically discontinued on the end date of your package and you will have the ability to buy any other package of your choice
- upgrade your package, at any time, in order to increase its duration, the transaction categories or/and the number of provided SMS notifications
In any of the above cases, the expiration date of your package is automatically re-adjusted, based on the time duration of the new package you will select.
Moreover, the ability of automatic package renewal, by debiting your account or your card, ensures the seamless service provision for as long as you select.
- cancel your package, at any Piraeus Bank branch, at any time, in order to buy a lower-features package, or discontinue the service, with proportionate return of your current package payment on your account or card
The service notifies you automatically and inexpensively, through special SMS message, on the following occasions:
- when 80% of available SMS of your package is exhausted (only for packages containing specific number of SMS alerts)
- when 100% of available SMS of your package is exhausted (only for packages containing specific number of SMS alerts)
- when your package is not renewed, due to insufficient available balance of your card or account (provided that you have selected the automatically renewal of your package)
Phone alerts will continue to exist without being included in any subscription package, while their activation and maintenance will be performed exclusively through phone banking and the bank’s branch network.