Add your Piraeus Bank Visa and Mastercard®
debit, credit and prepaid cards to each of your Apple devices:
A) Via winbank mobile app (iOS):
1. Log in to the winbank mobile app on your Apple mobile and navigate to cards section.
2. Select the card you want to add.
3. From the "Card Options" menu, select "Add to Apple Wallet".
4. Transaction authorization is required using your Quick Login.
5. Your name and the last 4 digits of your card number appear on your screen.
To continue select: Next.
6. Accept the Piraeus Bank terms and conditions.
7. If required, enter the unique OTP code that you will receive via SMS on your mobile phone which you have declared to the Bank.
8. If you wish set this card as your default card in the Apple Pay Wallet.
Your card is now added to Apple Pay. Repeat the same process for each card you wish to add to Apple Pay.
B) Via Wallet application:
1. Open the Wallet App on your device.
2. Press the "+" symbol in the upper-right corner of your screen and select "continue".
3. Select Piraeus Bank from the list.
4. Scan the card with your device camera or enter its details.
5. Accept the Piraeus Bank terms & conditions.
6. A confirmation of your card details follows from the Bank.
7. Enter the unique OTP code that you will receive by SMS on the mobile phone which you have declared to the Bank.
Your card is now active in Apple Pay. Repeat the same process for each card you wish to add to Apple Pay.
You can find additional instructions for each of your devices here.