Supporting Documents Required for Mortgage Loan Financial Pre-approval
A1. For Financial Pre-approval
- Greek ID card
- Latest income tax return form. If you have not received your latest income tax return form, you must submit a solemn statement declaring that you will submit the form within one month from the date of receipt
- For salaried employees/pensioners, recent annual income certificate or the last payroll/pension slip
- For freelance professionals, documents for the last 2 financial years proving the turnover of the sole proprietorship, general partnership, limited company, etc.
- Copy of latest E1 form (*)
- Copy of E9 form and any amendments to it (*)
- Copy of E2 form showing income from properties (*)
- In case you have a loan with another bank/institution, the last 2 loan statements to facilitate the approval of your loan
- Recent family status certificate
- Law 1599 solemn statement declaring this is your first home, etc, as per the Bank’s template
- In case of building/finishing a home, an estimate of the nominal value and the building permit
- For dependent children aged between 18 and 25, a course attendance certificate. For private educational institutes, the Government Gazette issue proving that it is a state-recognised institute.
- In case you own a property in an area with a population under 3,000, a certificate from the competent Municipality to this effect
- For unmarried children with over 67% disability, the disability certificate
- In case of divorce, the divorce papers and the court decision regarding custody of any underage children
- In case of widows/widowers, the death certificate
(*) Simple copies accompanied by a solemn statement to the Bank certifying the accuracy of the written information.
- To buy a finished home
Energy Performance Certificate
- To build/finish a home
Energy Performance Study for the property by a Civil Engineer or an Architect