How to get a Piraeus winlife Visa
For the issuance of a Piraeus Credit Card in a branch, you fill in the Application with your details:
2. Sign the application you submitted to a branch
- Personal details
- Contact details
- Professional details
- Financial details
You must have the supporting documents certifying the information in your application, such as:
- ID card, passport or any other form of ID
- A recent tax clearance certificate
- The latest payroll receipt ( if you are an employee)
- The quarterly pension statement or the latest pension receipt(if you are a pensioner)
Important Note: Ιf you have not updated your personal data in Piraeus Bank recently, you will have to submit additional supporting documents
3. Piraeus Bank examines your application based on the credit policy, and the supporting documents you submitted.
Once it is approved, your card is being issued and sent to the branch you selected in your application form. The branch notifies you, when you can receive your card. It usually takes 5 to 10 working days to approve your application and issue your card.
4. You receive your card
along with the relevant terms and conditions.
In order to use your card, you will need your PIN. You may ask its immediate issuance at the Bank branch or set it via winbank web banking or winbank mobile app.
Your card is not activated. In order to use it, you have to activate it first at any Piraeus Bank ATM using the PIN you set.
Once you activate your card, you can use it for purchases, payments and cash advances from ATMs in Greece or abroad.