Obtain the POS in 6 simple steps
- Visit a Piraeus Bank branch having the following documents:
- A business commencement certificate by the competent Tax Office, containing any changes (the main and secondary activities must be displayed). We may also accept: Printout from TAXISnet or the One-stop-shop service by G.E.MI.
- Form E3 for businesses keeping Class B accounting books.
- Balance sheet/profit and loss account for businesses keeping Class C accounting books.
- Periodic VAT return (of the current year) or recent balance (of the current year).
- Valid social insurance certificate by the Social Insurance Institute-IKA (only when you apply for an instalment discount ).
- A specialized employee will contact you by telephone in order to inform you and suggest to you the ideal solution according to the needs of your business.
- You receive personalized pricing based on the needs and size of your business, and an update with all necessary technical details and information.
- Your request is then evaluated by the Bank.
- You are informed by the employee of the branch on the outcome of your request, without any other visit to the branch being required.
- A technician will contact you, so as to complete the interfacing procedures with the ePOS Paycenter platform.
Note: Paycenter services are provided to clients of the Piraeus Bank.