Better control over your finances
The winbank alerts for businesses allow you to closely monitor your company's portfolio and cash equivalents directly. This offers you the major advantage of controlling your company's finances:
- You are notified of any activity or transactions in your company's accounts or cards the exact moment they happen
- You find out the accounting balance of your business accounts as soon as it changes
- You receive notifications every time your business credit card bills are issued. This way you know right away how much you owe for the coming month
- You are notified if there is not enough available balance in your business accounts for a payment scheduled for the following day or when a scheduled payment was not carried out
- You can evaluate your stock exchange portfolio daily and are notified of any sales/purchases made in real time
The winbank alerts notify you the moment any activity is recorded in your company's account, cards or stock exchange portfolio.
If you detect a transaction you have not carried out, e.g. purchases charged to your business credit card, you can act immediately. Acting immediately is important, as you can prevent any potential risks from the fraudulent use of your personal and banking details.
The winbank alert service stands guard for you 24/7, 365 days a year. It notifies you the moment an activity is recorded, in the manner you have chosen. ΌAll notifications are recorded in your winbank alert log, which you can access at any time.
Adjusted to your needs
ΗThe winbank alerts for businesses notify you immediately of certain changes in your portfolio that you specify:
A. Activity notifications
B. Regular and emergency notifications
- Selected activities in your business accounts, such as cash advances, money transfers, payment of debts, as well as credited remittances, interest and dividends
- Transactions with your business credit cards
- Transactions with your business debit cards
- Transactions with your business prepaid cards
- Cash advances from ATMs abroad with your business debit card
- Changes to the accounting balance of your business accounts
- Purchase or sale of shares
- Reminder about scheduled payments
- Daily evaluation of your company's stock exchange portfolio
In addition, you can adjust the winbank alert for businesses settings based on your preferences and priorities:
- Notification method
- Notification types
- Activation/deactivation times
- Silent times
You can adjust the winbank alert settings very easily. You can add/remove winbank alerts, change their settings or deactivate the service at any time.