Nationwide service 24/7
Piraeus Bank has ATMs that operate 24/7, 365 days a year across all of Greece:
Find your nearest Piraeus Bank ATM
- More than 800 ATMs at Piraeus Bank branches.
- More than 1000 ATMs not connected to branches, at numerous service points where you may need cash immediately like supermarkets, airports, cultural venues, tourist areas, universities, the offices of major companies, hospitals, bus stations and other areas frequented by the public.
Transactions for Piraeus Bank customers and others
Use the Piraeus Bank ATMs for transactions similar to those over the counter in branches, using your Piraeus Bank debit, credit or prepaid card or any debit or credit card from another Greek or foreign bank.The following transactions are available at Piraeus Bank ATMs:
Fast and Easy-to-Use
- Using your Piraeus Bank debit, credit or prepaid card
- Using a debit or credit card from any other Greek bank via the VISA, MasterCard and the DIAS.
- Using a debit, credit or prepaid card issued from any foreign bank from an account linked to your VISA / MasterCard or Union Pay card
- Without a card, to obtain cash sent to you using the Instant Cash “Lefta sto Lepto”
Use the Piraeus Bank ATMs for your transactions and save time by avoiding queuing for the counter in branches. Service is available 24/7 and transactions are recorded on the system in real time.
ATMs are easy to use. Simple instructions appear on screen guiding you through transactions step-by-step. Sounds and visual signals also alert you to any mistakes or oversights, such as forgetting to retrieve your card from the ATM or forgetting your cash.