The financing of Small and Medium –sized Enterprises and Professionals to cover their investment plans or to enhance their liquidity with working capital.
- Investment loan costs relate to costs of tangible and intangible assets (e.g. purchase of equipment, modernization of facilities, acquisition of software, etc.), which have not been realized at the time of submitting the financing application
- Working capital costs are related to the business & transaction cycle of the business (e.g. purchase of raw materials & goods, salaries, rents, etc.)
This funding can not be used to refinance or restructure existing business loans.
Note: Each application may relate to either a business development loan or an investment loan, but not a combination of the two. In any case, the total amount of funding requested should not exceed € 900,000
Amount and Duration of Finance
From € 25,000 to € 900,000 per business
- For Investment Loans , the duration is set from 1 to 10 years
- For Working Capitals, the duration is set from 1 to 5 years
For Small Business and Professionals (with a turnover of up to € 2.5 million)
- Up to 2 years for investment loans
- Up to 1 year for working capital
For Medium size enterprises (companies with Turnover> € 2.5 million- € 50 million)
- Up to 2 years for investment loans and working capital
During the grace period only interest will be paid
Variable based on the :
Euribor 1M / 3M (for Small Businesses and Professionals) and Euribor 1Μ/3M / 6M (For Medium Size Enterprises)
(*) The interest rates are charged with the interest margin and the contribution of L.128 / 75 levy, which currently amounts to 0.60% . The customer's final interest rate is determined on the basis of an assessment of its Creditworthiness.
- For Small Businesses and Professionals: Monthly, 3-month interest installments (capital and interest)
- For Medium size enterprises: Monthly, 3-month, 6-month interest-bearing capital and interest)or installment (capital only) installments
One-off or Partial instalments
In the case of gradual disbursements of the loan must be completed within 24 months from the signing of the loan agreement and, in any case, no later than two (2) months before the deadline for the implementation of the Fund (today 31-12-2025).
The availability of the Program expires on 31.12.2025, unless the budget of the program is exhausted earlier.
Early repayment option
Early partial or full repayment is possible without penalties.
0.5% on the initial loan amount with a maximum amount of € 1,200.
Guarantee Fee Rate
The Guarantee Fee Rate is annual, amounts to 0.4% of the guaranteed amount of the loan and is borne by the company. It is paid for the entire duration of the loan in a lump sum during the 1st disbursement, in terms of nominal value.
Reduced collateral requirements, due to the offered guarantee of the Audiovisual Production Loans Guarantee Fund
- For loans up to Euro 50,000 only debt collateral is required.
- For loans over Euro 50,000, additional collateral up to 50% of the loan may be required.