Updating Individual Customers’ Data and Documents
Piraeus Bank, as all Credit Bank Institutions operating in our country, is required to obtain and maintain Customers’ information regarding their identity, income and taxation, and other personal data, as well as to verify these data with reliable sources that certify these details. Moreover, at regular intervals, the Bank should verify and update Customers’ details.
In this context, you can choose one of the following ways to update your information:
Α) Through winbank web banking or winbank mobile app, by transmitting your personal data from the electronic application eGov-KYC of the Single Digital Portal of Public Administration gov.gr.
After logging in with your personal username and password in winbank web banking or winbank mobile app, you are redirected to the Kyc.gov.gr website where with the use of your personal taxisnet codes, you have the opportunity to view your personal information and, if b
Β) Through winbank web banking, by uploading all necessary documents.
In case that you don’t have or you can’t remember your taxisnet codes, you can submit online the documents required for updating specific data, except your identification details. In particular:
1. Residential address and telephone number
- Recent telecommunications bill or Mobile operator contract
2. VAT Registration Number and Income
- Recent Administrative Tax Assessment Certificate (income tax slip)
3. Profession and business address
- Employer’s certificate or
- Copy of latest salary statement (presented by employees)
- Social Insurance Institution Receipt (presented by retired persons) or
- Certificate of profession (presented by freelancers)
Γ) By visiting one of Piraeus Bank branches with the necessary supporting documents.
Please find below Customers’ data and respective documents that certify these data