From €10,000 to €200,000 (60% of the property value).
The interest rate varies with the Euribor 1M rate plus a spread of only 6.00%.
Interest rates are also subject to the Law 128/1975 levy. Today it stands at 0.60%.
See an example of the overall APR for the Personal Loan "Kinisi Akinitou".
The Personal Loan "Kinisi Akinitou has a term from 6 to 240 months.
In all cases, when you repay the last instalment, you (the borrower) must not be aged over 75.
Loan approval fee
€350 deducted from the amount disbursed to you.You are also charged for expenses incurred by third parties for valuation, due diligence, court appearance and land registry.
In monthly instalments that repay interest and capital together. Repayments must be made in the form of standing orders from your deposit account.
Early repayment option
You can repay all or part of the amount at any time at no cost.
Mandatory insurance coverage
- Life and permanent total disability insurance: you are advised to get insured against the risk of loss of life or inability to work because of permanent total disability. This way your insurance will repay the remainder of the loan in case of an accident and your family and loved ones will not be financially burdened. Piraeus Bank offers low rates for this insurance policy.
- Fire and Earthquake insurance: You can insure your mortgaged property against Fire and Earthquake. Piraeus Bank offers low rates for this insurance policy.
You pay the premiums monthly, along with the loan instalment.
The Payment Protection Plan comes as an option. This form of insurance coverage provides compensation for:
- Dismissal or temporary disability due to accident or illness, for full-time, private sector employees with a contract.
- Hospital treatment and temporary disability due to accident or illness for freelance professionals, civil servants and part-time private sector employees with a contract.
The compensation guarantees that:
- Your Personal Loan "Kinisi Akinitou" instalments will continue to be paid as normal for a set period.
- Your insurance coverage will apply for the remainder of the plan, if you opt to continue it, even though you have fully or partially repaid the loan.