Developing my pharmacy
We identify opportunities that suit your pharmacy’s development and improvement plans and we give you access to liquidity sources in order to finance it, according to Piraeus Bank credit policy.
- Cosme Piraeus Open Business Working Capital POS*, for covering recurring liquidity needs against future receivables from POS sales οn preferential terms and Reduced collateral (guarantee by the European Investment Fund for 50% of the loan and collateral not exceeding 30% of the amount of the loan)
- Piraeus Business for the Accommodation & Equipment of Pharmacists, for covering recurring liquidity needs or/and investments in tangible or intangible fixed assets for your pharmacy.
- Open working capital for the exclusive purpose of paying invoices
with the following characteristics:
From € 10.000 to €20.000 depending on the Pharmacy’s needs.
Indefinite with annual review.
Floating rate based on:
- Privilege Loan Rate (PLR) of Piraeus Bank
Interest rates are borne by the contribution of Law 128/75, which currently stands at 0.60%
- Interest payment every 3 years only for the capital you have used