Your entire portfolio under your control
Through winbank web banking you can monitor and manage your company's entire portfolio. Enter into the following transactions:
- View details for each account: current accounts and other joint credit accounts
- Get an overview, account balance analysis and activity log for each account
- Carry out batch transactions, standing orders or lump-sum payments
- Make transfers and remittances
- Evaluate your portfolio online
- Issue share purchase and sale orders by debiting your account
- Monitor the stock exchange share prices in real time
- Find out the prices of foreign stock exchange indexes in real time
- Participate in public offerings (underwriting)
- View your credit card details, balances and activities
- Pay your bills immediately or at a future date
- View your monthly statements online and print them
- Get an overview of your company loans
- View details on your loan status, amount due, payment date, etc.
- Make repayments and view your repayment log
In addition, for specific actions in your portfolio or cash equivalents, you may receive winbank alerts
, the exact moment they happen. You can also choose to exclude the accounts you don't want to be accessible through winbank web banking.
24/7 management in real time
winbank web banking allows you to get an overview of your company's portfolio in real time. You can manage your portfolio online 24/7 in the way that suits you bes:
- Log into winbank web banking
- Use the winbank mobile App
In addition you may streamline your scheduled transactions in advance, either by setting up a standing order or by choosing the date when you want your future payments to be made.
Your company’s payments through winbank
Access and management right customisation
You choose the employees to whom you wish to assign individual management tasks for your portfolio, as well as the approval mechanisms. Sign up to the service and without paying any administrative fees, you can set up:
Approval workflows for your transactions
- Your employees' access and user rights
- The monetary limits and approval levels for certain transactions
- The complex action monitoring mechanisms for multiple users
The Greenest Way to Bank
Choosing to manage your company's portfolio and cash equivalents through winbank helps the environment. You save lots of paper, which reduces the environmental impact of paper production: felling trees, consuming electricity and water. Make web banking part of your company's daily activities and you help cut your carbon footprint significantly.