From €1,500 up to €40,000
We finance 80% of the amount written on the offer or pro forma invoice from the supplier.
The interest rate is variable, today at 8.75%, for the entire term of the loan.
The interest rate is subject to the Law 128/1975 levy. Today it stands at 0.60%.
Click here to see the overall APR example
The loan term depends on the loan amount:
- For €1,500 to €6,000 – from 6 to 60 months
- For €6,001 to €40,000 – from 6 to 84 months
In all cases, when you repay the last instalment, you (the borrower) must not be aged over 70.
Loan approval fee
€150 deducted from the amount disbursed to you.
Immediately, in one single instalment.
In monthly instalments that repay interest and capital together.
Repayments must be made in the form of standing orders from your deposit account.
Early repayment option
You can repay all or part of the amount at any time at no cost.
The Payment Protection Plan comes as an option. This form of insurance coverage provides compensation for:
- Dismissal or temporary disability due to accident or illness, for full-time, private sector employees with a contract.
- Hospital treatment and temporary disability due to accident or illness for freelance professionals, civil servants and part-time private sector employees with a contract
The compensation guarantees that:
- Your Green Consumer Loan instalments will continue to be paid as normal for a set period.
- Your insurance coverage will apply for the remainder of the plan, if you opt to continue it, even though you have fully or partially repaid the loan.