Translation of Documents

If your documents are not in Greek or English, then they should be translated into either Greek or English.

Translation shall be acceptable when carried out by:

  • - Notary public of your country of residence
  • Official translator [e.g. lawyer], located in your country or in Greece
  • - Translation service of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Greece

If you are not sure where to address in your country of residence, you can call the Greek Embassy or a Greek consular office to provide you with relevant information.