From €1.500 to €40.000 depending on your needs.
For the entire loan term, you may opt for:
- Fixed rate from 12.20% to 14.50%, or
- Variable rate, currently from 10.95% to 13.55%
Interest rates are also subject to the Law 128/1975 levy. Today it stands at 0.60%.
See an example of the overall APR for the Profile Personal Loan.
The loan term depends on the loan amount:
- For €1,500 to €6,000 – from 6 to 60 months
- For €6,001 to €40,000 – from 6 to 96 months
In all cases, when you repay the last instalment, you (the borrower) must not be aged over 70
We can offer grace periods ranging from 1 to 12 months.
Loan approval fee
€200 deducted from the amount disbursed to you.
Immediately, in one single instalment.
In monthly instalments
- Interest and capital together
- Only interest, for the entire duration of the grace period
In all cases, repayments must be made in the form of standing orders
from your deposit account.
The Payment Protection Plan comes as an option. This form of insurance coverage provides compensation for:
- Dismissal or temporary disability due to accident or illness, for full-time, private sector employees with a contract
- Hospital treatment and temporary disability due to accident or illness for freelance professionals, civil servants and part-time private sector employees with a contract.
The compensation guarantees that:
- Your Profile Personal Loan instalments will continue to be paid as normal for a set period.
- Your insurance coverage will apply for the remainder of the plan, if you opt to continue it, even though you have fully or partially repaid the loan.