Text messages for winbank SMS banking
It is easy to remember how to write text messages for winbank SMS banking.
Each of your accounts has an alias, for example:
- TAM01, TAM02, TAM03, etc. for savings accounts
- TPX01, TPX02, TPX0, etc. for current accounts
- XOP01, XOP02, XOP03, etc. for loan accounts
If you cannot remember the alias of your account you can change it to any name you like.
It is easy to remember the code for each transaction, for example:
- YPOLOIPA (or YPOL) to find out your account balance
- KINHSEIS (or KIN) to find out your account activity
- METAFORA (or MET) to transfer money between your accounts
- CO to top up your Cosmote mobile phone airtime
- VO to top up your Vodafone mobile phone airtime
- WI to top up your Wind mobile phone airtime
- Q to top up your QCard mobile phone airtime
To carry out a transaction, type in the transaction code, space and then the alias of the account you want, for example:
- YPOL TAM01 (to find out the balance of your savings account)
- YPOLOIPA TPX02 (to find out the balance of your current account)
- KINHSEIS XOP01 (to view the last two activities in your loan account)
- METAFORA TAM01 XOP01 100 (to transfer €100 from your savings account to your loan account)
- CO 15 TAM01 (to top up your Cosmote mobile phone airtime by €15 from your savings account)
- VO 20 TPX01 (to top up your Vodafone mobile phone airtime by €20 from your current account)
- WI 30 XOP01 (to top up your Wind mobile phone airtime by €15 from your loan account)
If you make a mistake when entering a code, we send you an SMS to help you complete the transaction you want.