How to get a Piraeus Bank University Visa
1. Fill in
the application form for a Piraeus Bank University Visa:
- Personal details
- Contact details
- University details
- Professional details
- Tax Registration Number (mandatory)
- Call 18 28 38
- Visit any Piraeus Bank branch
- Log into winbank web banking – only for registered users
Log in > PRODUCT APPLICATIONS > University Visa Credit Card
In the application form, also select the Piraeus Bank branch of your choice. At this branch, you will sign your application form, submit the required supporting documents and receive your card and PIN.
2. Sign your application
To do this, you must visit the Piraeus Bank branch you selected in your application form. You must bring with you the supporting documents that verify the details you filled in when you applied, such as:
3. We examine
- ID card, passport or any other form of ID
- Student ID
- A recent tax return statement or Tax Registration Number Form (if you have not received a tax return statement yet)
- A recent payroll statement (if you work)
your application and the supporting documents you submitted.
Once it is approved, we issue your card and send it to the branch you selected in your application form. The branch notifies you when your card is ready.
It usually takes 5 to 10 working days to approve your application and issue your card.
4. You receive
5. Activate your card
at any Piraeus Bank ATM.
For security reasons, the system prompts you to change your PIN.
Once you activate your card, you can use it for purchases, payments and cash advances from ATMs in Greece or abroad.