How to get a Piraeus Life Card Visa
1. Choose an insurance broker from the European Reliance broker network.
the company’s customer service department on +30 210 8119670
3. Fill in
the Piraeus Life Card Visa application form given to you by your insurance broker:
- ID card, passport or any other form of ID
- A recent tax return statement
- The latest payroll receipt, if you are a salaried employee
- The quarterly pension statement or the latest pension receipt, if you are a pensioner
your application and the supporting documents you submitted. Once it is approved, we issue your card and send it to the branch you selected in your application form. The branch notifies you when your card is ready.
It usually takes 5 to 10 working days to approve your application and issue your card.
your card at any Piraeus Bank ATM. For security reasons, the system prompts you to change your PIN.
Activate your card at any Piraeus Bank ATM. For security reasons, the system prompts you to change your PIN. Once you activate your card, you can use it for purchases, payments and cash advances from ATMs in Greece or abroad.