As a bank with integrity, at Piraeus Bank we aim to provide customers with a high level of service. If you so wish, you can contact us to resolve any issues of concern to you by following the steps outlined in the Hellenic Ombudsman for Banking-Investment Services’ Regulations. Both of us will benefit.
1. Let us know
What is bothering you? Explain to us what has happened in a clear manner:
Find your nearest branch
- Go to your local Piraeus Bank branch
2. Contact Customer Services
- Call Piraeus Bank’s customer service line 24/7 on 18 28 38 from a land line or +30 210 3288000 from a mobile phone or from abroad
- Fill in our contact form online and send it to us
Dissatisfied with the solution we offered? Let Piraeus Bank’s Customer Services know in one of the following ways, and ask us to re-examine the issue:
3. Contact the Hellenic Ombudsman for Banking-Investment Services
- By mail (Feidippidou 26, Athens GR-151 27)
- By fax (+30 210 9294317)
If you don’t agree with the solution Customer Services offered, you can contact the Hellenic Ombudsman for Banking-Investment Services:
Fill out the complaint form, sign it and post if off to the Hellenic Ombudsman for Banking-Investment Services (1 Massalias Street, Athens GR-10680). Make sure you enclose all the relevant evidence.