Piraeus International Balanced Fund of Funds
PRIMARILY INVESTS IN
- Global equities or units of UCITS with a bond focus
- Medium-term (2 to 5 years)
BY REGION / SECTOR
Where it invests:
Who is it for:
- In equities or units of bond UCITS or other collective investment undertakings with a bond focus in both the Greek market and abroad. The fund may also invest in deposits and money market instruments.
Ιnvestors looking to achieve high returns in the form of capital gains by investing in a diversified portfolio of UCITS units.
What is the investment goal:
To maximise returns over the long term through assuming the lowest possible investment risk..
Which factors affect returns:
- Shifts in share prices in Exchanges
- Bond prices affected by interest rate fluctuations
- Shifts in interest rates in the interbank market
MUTUAL FUNDS & UNITS IN COLLECTIVE INVESTMENT SCHEMES HAVE NO GUARANTEED RETURN & PAST RETURNS DO NOT GUARANTEE FUTURE ONES